Sr. Full Stack Developer
Lead a small development team by example
CybernetIQ is looking for Sr. Full Stack Developer to join us for a full-time position.
The ideal candidate is an independent worker who has a strong attention to detail. This role reports directly to the Product Manager.
As a Sr. Full Stack Developer at CybernetIQ, you will be responsible for leading the development of the next version of CLAW, CybernetIQ’s next generation cybersecurity tool. CLAW is designed to empower analysts to make better use of their data. Among the gambit of problems CLAW is designed to address include faster incidence response, proving security architecture and compliance, and cyber attribution. You will have the opportunity to develop a newly architected high-performance platform from the ground-up based on proven validated product.
To apply send your CV and code sample (GitHub or other online repository preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org
What you are responsible for:
- Architect and build high performance solutions for best-of-class cybersecurity customers.
- Integrate in-house built novel machine learning algorithms.
- Work with Product Management to execute the product roadmap.
- Work with the team to develop CI/CD pipeline.
- Teach, advocate for, and implement development best practices.
- Assist junior engineers to help them level up their skills and contribute to the team
Your Knowledge, Experience, and Skills
- Experience with Java and Python
- Experience building applications for large data search and streaming.
- Willingness to experiment with new techniques and technologies to solve problems
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum processes.
- Working knowledge of computer networking
- Enjoy working on challenge problems independently or in a small team
- Outstanding problem-solving ability, including debugging / analytical skills.
- You are happy switching between different domains.
- You lead by example and a strong sense of ownership for your work.
- Have a “leave it better than you found it” mentality and are willing to work with and improve on code you did not originally write.
It is a bonus if you have:
- Previous experience working at a start-up with an early-stage product.
- Firm understanding and appreciation for DevOps methodologies
- Experience building Microservices and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Knowledge of PHP 7+ and/or graph analysis algorithms
- You have an interest in cybersecurity – all the better if it is a passion
CybernetIQ values the diversity of our workforce and respects its employees as individuals, regardless of race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender or age. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or national origin.
CybernetIQ is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise CybernetIQ in a timely fashion of the specific needs / accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to any specific needs / accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.