Partner Account Manager
Enable grow through relationships
CybernetIQ is a leading provider of cybersecurity solutions for Fortune 500 enterprises to small businesses. CybernetIQ’s CLAW allows organizations to visualize their entire network, quickly identify and remediate threats that were previously undetected. CLAW is ideal for complex IT, IOT and OT networks.
If you’re passionate about cybersecurity — CybernetIQ has powerful, easy-to-use, and affordable solution to help you achieve cybersecurity resilience.
CybernetIQ’s goal is to augment cybersecurity operations and engineering teams in every organization to meet cybersecurity resilience goals. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. You can help us to achieve our goal.
CybernetIQ is looking to recruit a self–motivated Partner Account Manager to join our thriving team in Ottawa.
The Partner Account Manager (PAM) role is key to CybernetIQ’s growth strategy & deep commitment to the partner ecosystem; to build a mutually beneficial business relationship, identifying, recruiting, and enabling MSPs, MSSPs, Resellers and System Integrators. The PAM will also drive alignment & execution with our partners.
To achieve that, the PAM will be expected to have deep knowledge and expertise of the partner ecosystem in the geography, have the ability to ascertain the partner capacity and capability required in the defined territory to ensure maximum customer acquisition, renewals and consumption.
New Partner Acquisition
- Identify & recruit new partners including MSPs, MSSPs, System Integrators and Resellers to CybernetIQ’s partner programs
Partner Management, Development & Enablement
- Build collaborative working relationships with channel partners to maximize product sales
- Provide initial product training to partners and inform them about services offered.
- Coordinate with partners to develop joint business plans to mutually agree with business objectives.
- Promote the CybernetIQ sales motions within our channel partners organisations.
- Work with channel partners and our marketing team in achieving and sustaining annual sales targets based around pipeline creation
- Perform business reviews and recommend improvements.
- Build trusted advisor relationships with partner(s) through a deep understanding of their local strategy and business imperatives.
- Share expert knowledge of CybernetIQ strategies in a simplified manner to the partner, to create strategies with line of business executives that challenge the partners to consider new or different ways to grow their businesses
- Champion CybernetIQ as a valued business partner by aligning the vision for CybernetIQ technology and services with future partner opportunities.
Channel Sales & Marketing
- Support channel partners on joint sales and joint marketing activities
- Coordinate with partners to identify key sales opportunities to generate revenue.
- Develop and review sales proposals with partners.
- Develop partner specific sales and marketing plans to increase marketing and selling efforts.
- Manage daily sales activities with partners to achieve revenue objectives.
- Manage sales activities and maintain sales records and reports.
- Own the pipeline of opportunities from creation to close and meet/exceed quarterly sales targets
- Drive business daily, handle all pipeline related activities from start to finish with the ultimate aim of delivering revenue
- Other key responsibilities include weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast accuracy, pipeline development and customer satisfaction
- 5 years related sales and channel experience
- Broad experience of selling in the cybersecurity industry
- Successful track record of exceeding revenue goals
- Proven ability to manage partner sales relationships effectively at senior executive levels.
- Knowledge of the channel process and how to engage and enable partners
- Ability to articulate company’s product, strategic and technical benefits, and advantages relative to competitor offerings
- Successful track record in relationship-based accounts and/or channel accounts management while directly owning a revenue target
- Excellent planning, organization, and communication skills internally, coupled with strong partner focus in driving sales through various channels
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong partnering, collaboration, and negotiation skills
CybernetIQ values the diversity of our workforce and respects its employees as individuals, regardless of race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender or age. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or national origin.
CybernetIQ is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise CybernetIQ in a timely fashion of the specific needs / accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to any specific needs / accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
How to apply
Interested candidates send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org