Lead a small development team by example
CybernetIQ is looking for a Lead Developer to help advance our cause of helping those in the Cybersecurity industry view their environment differently. We are searching for a focused, experienced, personable leader to help our diverse, tightly-knit Development Team grow and succeed in their main mission of bringing our product to market, learning along the way.
The Development Team Lead is a team player who values attention to detail, has a desire to mentor, coach, and teach others, and understands cloud and microservices architecture. This role reports directly to, and works closely with, the Product Manager in support of the overall vision and mission of our corporate objectives. In our agile environment, the Development Team Lead will act as scrum master, leading sprint planning sessions, daily scrums, and sprint retrospectives. While this role is highly technical in nature working well within the Development Team, providing direction, coaching, and a safe space in which to fail is paramount. Our team is a collaborative and passionate group that works to help each other reach their full potential.
What you will be doing:
- Leading the development team; coaching, mentoring, and assisting developers as necessary
- Providing technical expertise when required, whether writing code or helping the team solve technical problems
- Helping the development team prioritize stories delivered by the Product Manager, and break them down into tasks to be completed during a sprint
- Performing Scrum Master duties, such as leading daily standups, sprint planning meetings, and sprint retrospective meetings.
What you need for this position:
- A great attitude and an ownership-based approach to leadership
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of – and preferably experience with – infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Ansible, AWS)
To apply send your CV and code sample (GitHub or other online repository preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Built by cyber security experts for cyber security experts CLAW by CybernetIQ is about seeing the cyber security space differently. Designed with the cyber security operator in mind, we believe that harnessing the full spectrum of technologies that our customers use to make better sense of their security posture can change the world for the better.
CybernetIQ values the diversity of our workforce and respects its employees as individuals, regardless of race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender or age. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or national origin.
CybernetIQ is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise CybernetIQ in a timely fashion of the specific needs / accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to any specific needs / accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.